Sunday, October 17, 2021

Qto Klinghardt et al - help me thru this

esophagal saliva floods my stomach due to lymphoma and/or tox --- how do i take MMS?
debbieafloyd@gmail.com, info@klinghardtinstitute.com, info@klinghardtacademy.com

i have been taking MMS for a week now but my throat lymphoma is growing ... it seems to stimulate production of esophagal saliva that fills my stomach and prolly drowns the drops ....
should i be seeking intravenous treatment?????
ps: i had severe Lyme for a week in 1986 [caught in Kansas, a leap for Lyme at the time[ before receiving heavy antibiotics

Email: Ki@KlinghardtInstitute.com
Tel: +44 (0) 7794 625523
 

either youtube or the vid account keepers censored this:

i got over lyme twice .. first in 1986 and then in 2016 .. but now i have a lymphcancer [after hosp tests]. i started CD but could use some guidance ... the lump on my collarbone is aglow now [herxheimer i hope] but stomach content is a weird sweet thick clear slime [prolly due to attempt on my life 'treating' my 'stoeptegelspleetplantjes' {{look it up at hortus.nl .. they have a quartet for yar kids waiting, free pdfs}} to RoundUp] ... i am aware of what Seneff explained about the urgency of treating glyphosate damage ... and so ....please correspond with me if you find my work worth being watched and fussed over a while longer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts
Startpagina