Wednesday, March 15, 2023

a congenital liar free to youtube away

HE CANNOT HELP HIMSELF .. hopefully you can spot nitro skepticism when you see it

 MMS and the Fake Clinical Trials - #1 - Introduction to MMS
Myles Power
158K subscribers
45,653 views  Feb 22, 2017
What was once known as Miracle Mineral Supplement, but for legal reasons had to change its name to Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS), is a 28% sodium chlorite solution in distilled water. When mixed with a weak acid, it generates chlorine dioxide – an industrial bleach and water purifier. Ingesting relatively small quantities of this toxic compounds can cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea. In larger doses, it can cause renal failure, hemolysis (a rupturing of the red blood cells), and even death. Yet, despite these well documented side effects, in some parts of the internet, MMS is being marketing as a panacea and targeting towards vulnerable people. To convince those who might be tempted to try it a pseudo-clinical trial took place in Uganda that apparently showed 154 people been cured of malaria using MMS. In this series of videos and am going documents my interactions with those involved and explain how they managed to make it look as if they cured 154 people.

PART 2 OF 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZq-KuowgfM&list=PLthPsWmE3cedzNIujHt6Hbc_tA-ZCQyje&index=2
 MMS and the Fake Clinical Trials - #2 - Emails and Contradictions
Myles Power
158K subscribers
29,613 views  Feb 28, 2017
Although I would bet my life savings on how they were able to show 153 testing positive for malaria one day and negative the next, I know I need some hard evidence. To try and get it, I started to contact the people who were involved including the Ugandan Red Cross and The Water Reference Centre who never responded to my questions. The only person who did get back to me was the editor of the video who was happy to answer my questions as best he could. He was willing to give me the raw footage if I got permission from the owner. He gave me the email address of Klaas who I immediately emailed. This video documents my dealings with Klaas and what apparently happened in this trail.

Support Myles through Patreon
http://patreon.com/powerm1985

Pepijn van Erp
http://www.pepijnvanerp.nl
https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbmh2MklYb09STkE2TW9pam82SjRlbExZd2pOZ3xBQ3Jtc0trTHlBSkNaNW9kQzl0Q2o0Q3RxX2s5TkRsdGJjbndRS25jYUp0bDVPY1dpVEk1aWsyYUFJeVV2Y09DdVVTdHY5WXpjYnZlenNORWVuLVZuYS1NSEs1aXNlSTVfZVBJMGF3R1c1bnp2bG9yTktiLXZLSQ&q=https%3A%2F%2Fmylespower.co.uk%2F2017%2F01%2F11%2Fthe-email-that-opened-a-can-of-worms%2F&v=fZq-KuowgfM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts
Startpagina