Monday, September 09, 2024

bein Stewish on 9-9-24

 
09/09 ------ 12Seed --- -- k64 ---- 18/02: {lot} - 22/08: {ctc}

https://x.com/PietyPoet/status/1687156118793961503
THE TXT IS IN GERMAN THERE SO I WENT WITH PIC ONLY
6px from 5p in 2 of my pdfs .. try make sense of lower left one:
you can still steal Rolling Stone's thunder Stew. ACT NOW .. set your minions to study my stone rolling suggestions and envisionments .. i yield'm, ..once .. before wisin up over makin gifts .. before certainly of assured abuse made me shut up about nontox autonomy to switch to autonomy preventing toxicity, i was gonna do it myself.


https://x.com/PietyPoet/status/1833074398154170818

you can still steal Rolling Stone's thunder Stew! ACT NOW .. set your minions to study my stone rolling suggestions and envisionments .. i yield'm, ..once .. before wisin up over makin gifts ..
can u make sense of the lower left one @realstewpeters ? #RSstealsStoneRollingThunder


a few more notes to bulky to squeeze into a tweet ... who do u think i am? David Cranmer Underdown?

Wanna see my smilin' face
On the cover of the Rollin' Stone
last song on a '72 album, the year the flower power revo urbanite went 'wild[erness paralaw practicer]. missing my point by a hair or twotrillion and ['86, my 1st Nat RBG-Pa - '72 =] 14 years, 38ya now .. our late mariner gone drummer brother BamBam [refs in my old notes]:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNoWSY3vlMQ
shortly after hit by Lyme in Memphis .. possibly targetted as i was cycling / hitching on the freeway from Colorado at that point

also has 'get my rocks off' summin up rockstar vices, written by Shel Silverstein:
Get my rocks off the mountain, and roll 'em on down the hill

Sometimes I dream of chicks, to bring me ever lasting joys
Sometimes I dream of animals, sometimes I dream of boys
Sometimes I kill the living, sometimes I raise the dead
Sometimes I say just screw it all, and crawl back into bed


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts
Startpagina